12 eggs (can just use egg whites)
12 strips of uncured organic bacon, cooked
8 asparagus spears, cut into large pieces
Sea Salt and black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease 12 cups of a regular muffin pan
2. Lay a strip of bacon in each muffin cup, push down. It will hand over the outside.
3. Crack an egg in every cup
4. Distribute the asparagus evenly throughout the cup
5. Season with salt and pepper and bake in the middle of the oven for 12-15 minutes for soft eggs, 15-17 for hard eggs
6. Serve the eggs warm.
7. Refrigerate extras and warm up for later!