September 26, 2016
Perfect Breakfast to start your day!
12 eggs (can just use egg whites)
12 strips of uncured organic bacon, cooked
8 asparagus spears, cut into large pieces
Sea Salt and black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease 12 cups of a regular muffin pan
2. Lay a strip of bacon in each muffin cup, push down. It will hand over the outside.
3. Crack an egg in every cup
4. Distribute the asparagus evenly throughout the cup
5. Season with salt and pepper and bake in the middle of the oven for 12-15 minutes for soft eggs, 15-17 for hard eggs
6. Serve the eggs warm.
7. Refrigerate extras and warm up for later!
Gabe's Chocolate Protein Oatmeal
August 23, 2016
Happy 4th of July!
July 4, 2016
Huevos Rancheros with Avocado Salsa Verde
June 12, 2016
Gluten Free Blueberry Protein Pancakes
June 11, 2016
Gluten Free Tortillas!
June 3, 2016
Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread
June 1, 2016
Bacon Wrapped Scallops
May 30, 2016
Wild Caught Coconut Shrimp
May 27, 2016
Sweet Potato Hash with Fried Egg
May 21, 2016