Wild Caught Coconut Shrimp
Paleo Coconut Shrimp
1 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled & deveined
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
coconut oil for frying
1. In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs with salt & black pepper and set aside.
2. Place the shredded coconut on a plate.
3. Dip each shrimp in the egg then press in the shredded coconut.
4. Pour the coconut oil to depth of 1/2 inch in large skillet & heat it over medium-high heat.
5. Fry the shrimps in batches until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per batch.
6. Serve with your favorite sauce.