May 27, 2016
Paleo Coconut Shrimp
1 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled & deveined
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
coconut oil for frying
1. In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs with salt & black pepper and set aside.
2. Place the shredded coconut on a plate.
3. Dip each shrimp in the egg then press in the shredded coconut.
4. Pour the coconut oil to depth of 1/2 inch in large skillet & heat it over medium-high heat.
5. Fry the shrimps in batches until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per batch.
6. Serve with your favorite sauce.
September 26, 2016
Gabe's Chocolate Protein Oatmeal
August 23, 2016
Happy 4th of July!
July 4, 2016
Huevos Rancheros with Avocado Salsa Verde
June 12, 2016
Gluten Free Blueberry Protein Pancakes
June 11, 2016
Gluten Free Tortillas!
June 3, 2016
Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread
June 1, 2016
Bacon Wrapped Scallops
May 30, 2016
Wild Caught Coconut Shrimp
Sweet Potato Hash with Fried Egg
May 21, 2016